1. Recommend the change in our assumption of a 30-year life for our roofs to 20 years.
2. Recommend that the Board accept the railing tests and repair, not replace the railings.
3. Recommend the selection of a contractor for the Building – 1 Trial Concrete Remediation Program shortly after Memorial Day, with a contract that says work will commence within 30 days. Contract to be reviewed by the Reserve Committee, the Board, and Association counsel.
4. Recommend inspections of bends in underground fire piping to be completed ASAP; Excavation is required to expose the piping.
5. Recommend no further work on the Reserve Study update until those are completed.