Beachplace Association, Inc.
Pool-Beach-Tennis-Fitness Committee Meeting
Tuesday, March 7, 2023, at 10:30 am EST
COMMITTEE: Dr. Soskolne__ Ms. Balk__ Ms. Brown__ Ms. Friesch__ Ms. Garfinkel__
Ms. Hughes__ Mr. & Mrs. Humphreys__ Mr. Knight__ Ms. Krockta__ Ms. Nauhaus__
Ms. Parris__ Ms. Sales__ Ms. Samuels__ Ms. Schneirov__ Ms. Seidl__ Mr. Snyder__
Ms. Straitman__ Mr. Traxler__ Mr. Weingart__
- Pool and clubhouse Wi-Fi update
- Pool leak repair update
- Swim lanes reservations and removing the rope for “master swimmers”. Swimmers must return the rope by 9am
- Water aerobics will resume meeting at 9am – 10am instead of 9.30am. The “master swimmers”, swimmers who would like to swim for a full hour can swim from 8am – 9am. They may remove the rope to the deep end during this time to enable additional hour swimming. Please be sure to replace the rope before you leave the pool at 9am.
TENNIS – PICKEL BALL:
- Requests to increase the number of Pickle ball courts – opposition and concern expressed by tennis players.
- Repairs to tennis court
- Should there be a notice in tennis area not to drag the bench?
- The cracks and low areas in the tennis courts will be repaired at the end of the season.
- Update on Beach Rovers
- Given the absence of open space in the weight room recommendation that we restrict or at least limit personal trainers from this space? 10am – 2pm
- Request for stationary net to hit golf balls.
- Online reservations for swim lanes, tennis, and pickle ball courts.
PLEASE NOTE THIS WILL BE IN PERSON AND VIRTUAL MEETING